In this video course, I teach you every aspect of hyperlapse photography. It's not easy to shoot them, that's why I take the time to explain how to do it properly, to make the stabilization fast and easy.
You will learn how to shoot day and night hyperlapses, but also day to night "Holy Grail" Hyperlapses.
The post-production part is also very complete. I take the time to explain how to stabilize any hyperlapse using the Tracker and the Warp Stabilizer in After Effects.
Plus, I give you a lot of tips and tricks to make you hyperlapses stand out! If you are tired of timelapse and want to level up a little bit, shooting hyperlapses is the way to go!
If you download this Hyperlapse video course, you'll get
- 10 instructional videos to learn how to shoot and stabilize Day, Night and Day to Night Hyperlapses.
- A raw image sequence of 150 photos of the Day Hyperlapse to practice in the same time you are watching the tutorial
Photography, After Effects training table of contents (duration : 1h47m)
- 1 - Quick Course Intro 00:01:05
- 2 - Production: How to shoot a Hyperlapse ? 00:08:43
Post-Production Day Hyperlapse
- 3 - Post-Production Day Hyperlapse: Colors 00:18:30
- 4 - Post-Production Day Hyperlapse: Stabilization with Tracking 00:23:49
- 5 - Post-Production Day Hyperlapse: Warp and Export 00:05:18
Post-Production Holy Grail Hyperlapse
- 6 - Holy Grail Hyperlapse: Production 00:04:11
- 7 - Holy Grail Hyperlapse: Colors 00:08:50
- 8 - Holy Grail Hyperlapse: Complete Stabilization 00:17:33
- 9 - Bonus Video: How to stabilize when something blocks an attach point? 00:16:04
- 10 - Conclusion! 00:03:54
With which software versions is this tutorial compliant ?After Effects CC, After Effects CS6, After Effects CS5, After Effects CC 2018, Lightroom Classic, Lightroom CC, Lightroom 5, Lightroom 6, Lightroom Classic CC
Quel est le niveau requis pour suivre ce tuto ?advanced