This a video tutorial on designing and making zooming presentations with Prezi. To follow this course you'll only need your browser.
What am I going to get from this Prezi tutorial ?
- Over 11 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- By the end of this course, you will be able to make your own awesome zooming Prezi presentations
If you are a student, this can help you make modern style presentation that may wow your classmates and teachers. If you are a teacher, get your students' attention by presenting your lessons with Prezi. Your students will surely get hooked on your presentation. If you are a speaker, stun your audience with your state-of-the-art presentation using Prezi.
Your presentation will be something they will remember for the longest time.
Prezi training table of contents (duration : 1h17m)
Module 1: Introduction
- Introduction 00:06:03
Module 2: Create a Prezi Account
- Creating a Prezi Account 00:03:28
Module 3: Making The Prezi Presentation
- Adding GIF animation 00:04:56
- Customizing your Prezi 00:05:43
- Adding contents to your Prezi 00:16:39
- Plan out your presentation. Then start making one. 00:07:36
Module 4: Editing The Prezi
- Editing and Manipulating the contents 00:08:01
Module 5: Setting Up For A Prezi Presentation
- Inserting Frames to create "slides" 00:09:03
- Creating Paths 00:06:58
Module 6: Downloading And Presenting Your Prezi
- Downloading and Presenting your Prezi 00:06:36
Module 7: Wrap-up
- Wrap-up 00:02:08