In this video tutorial, I cover the ways of the master, Ansel Adams (1902), and his methodology from the past in creating gorgeous black & white photos.
I then teach you how to apply those same techniques with our modern tools and software Lightroom.
Source files are included with this video tutorial.
Lightroom training table of contents (duration : 1h10m)
- Ansel Adams 00:16:01
- Preparing Negatives 00:08:58
- Dodge & Burn Intro 00:05:53
- Dodging & Burning pt. 1 00:04:57
- Dodging & Burning pt. 2 00:07:01
- Dodging & Burning pt. 3 00:05:02
- Dodging & Burning pt. 4 00:07:22
- Sky & Completion 00:05:21
- Venice 00:10:19