Simple Workflows for Creating Beautiful Panoramas
This training course will take you through all the steps for making great panoramas.
From shooting to retouching your raw files first in Camera Raw and then merging them in Photoshop CS 6. You will also find out how to make HDR panoramas with the help of Photomatix and how to correct wide lens distortions.
Get access to amazing high-res pictures (raw files) so you can follow along the retouch process and get the same results!
Photoshop training table of contents (duration : 37m14s)
- Introduction 00:01:19
- How to Shoot a Day Pano 00:02:33
- Prepare Raw Files for the Day Pano 00:08:44
- Merging the Day Pano 00:07:46
- Final Touches Day Pano 00:08:26
- Shooting the HDR night pano 00:01:55
- Preparing Raw Files for the Night Pano 00:03:56
- Tone Mapping the Night Pano 00:05:24
- Retouch & Merge the HDR Night Pano 00:06:40
- Retouch & Merge the non-HDR Night Pano 00:10:39
With which software version is this tutorial compatible with?Photoshop CS6
What is the required level to follow this tutorial ?beginner