Learn how to create an amazing black and white portrait with Photoshop and Camera Raw!
The entire workflow will be explained:
- Converting an image to black and white using Camera Raw
- Converting to black and white using alternative techniques in Photoshop
- Using the Frequency Separation technique in Photoshop to obtain a smooth skin
- Retouching the skin using Healing and Patch tools; with or without a frequency separation
- Alternative methods to retouch the skin entirely in Camera Raw without Photoshop
- Adjusting the light with the linear light blend mode; in a non destructive way
- Sharpening your image, and export it for the web or print
Many tips, tricks and shortcuts will also be given during the entire course; to improve your retouching skills; taken from my 15 years experience in the industry!
The CR2 (raw) files are provided so you can follow me step by step !
You will need Photoshop CC 2014 and Camera Raw.
I made this video course for:
- People with interests in Photoshop and Camera Raw
- Everyone who wants to learn new techniques and want to improve their skills
- Studio Photographers who want to retouch their photos from A to Z
- Everyone who struggle with retouching in Photoshop
- Everyone who want to be a pro retoucher!
Photoshop, Camera Raw training table of contents (duration : 2h27m)
- Customize the UI 00:09:26
- BW converting in Camera Raw 00:38:25
- Frequency Separation in Photoshop 00:23:05
- Alternative skin retouching using Healing Brush and Patch Tools 00:10:44
- Relighting with neutral grey 00:07:57
- Relighting with Camera Raw 00:09:50
- Alternative methods for BW 00:16:52
- Sharpening and exporting - Do and donts 00:31:11