Around 20 recipes to help you become pro in building powerful web apps with Angular 2!
About Angular 2 Advanced concepts video course
- This first-rate reference guide’s clear structure and intuitive index makes it easy to search, browse, or consult when you’re faced with a problem you need to solve.
- This course is divided into sections.
- The format has been praised by readers as being "easily-digestible" and "self-contained."
- The wide range of topics covered means the course is relevant irrespective of your capability level.
- The author provides expert guidance in clear and concise prose.
Course In Detail
Angular 2 introduces an entirely new paradigm for applications, wholly embracing all the newest concepts that are built into the next generation of browsers and cutting away all the fat and bloat from Angular 1.
This course plunges directly into the heart of all the most important Angular 2 concepts. Alongside the Angular 2 content, the course covers the new ES6 syntax, TypeScript conventions, Web Components, and RxJS observables, among many other brand-new concepts.
The second volume of this course covers the ES6 implementation of Promises and shows you how to integrate them with Angular 2 applications. Once you’ve built a good foundation for the new concepts of Angular 2 from the previous volume, you’ll work with implementing RxJS observables and understand how to use them effectively. Finally, you’ll learn how to inject dependencies and wrap HTTP APIs with a service.The third volume comprises of HTML, CSS, and JS for a web browser and make it easy to develop the source components of the static file. It will take you through the available testing utilities that are used by the Angular 2 framework. You will explore some of the new features that it builds upon.
AngularJS training table of contents (duration : 2h56m)
Application Organization and Management
- The Course Overview free 00:03:16
- Composing package.json for a Minimum Viable Angular 2 Application 00:09:29
- Configuring TypeScript for a Minimum Viable Angular 2 Application 00:14:24
- Performing In-Browser Transpilation with SystemJS 00:04:39
- Composing Application Files for a Minimum Viable Angular 2 Application 00:08:36
- Migrating the Minimum Viable Angular 2 Application to Webpack Bundling 00:06:54
- Incorporating shims and polyfills into Webpack 00:03:06
- HTML Generation with the html-webpack Plugin 00:03:29
- Setting Up an Application with Angular's CLI 00:12:35
Angular 2 Testing
- Creating a Minimum Viable Unit Test Suite with Karma, Jasmine, and TypeScript 00:11:22
- Writing a Minimum Viable Unit Test Suite for a Simple Component free 00:07:57
- Writing a Minimum Viable End-to-End Test Suite for a Simple Application 00:11:53
- Unit Testing a Synchronous Service 00:05:48
- Unit Testing a Component with a Service Dependency Using stubs 00:04:05
- Unit Testing a Component with a Service Dependency Using spies 00:04:29
Performance and Advanced Concepts
- Understanding and Properly Utilizing Enable Prod Mode with Pure and Impure Pipes 00:07:35
- Working with Zones Outside Angular 00:08:56
- Listening for ng Zone Events 00:05:50
- Execution Outside the Angular Zone 00:03:57
- Configuring Components to Use Explicit Change Detection with OnPush 00:06:29
- Configuring View Encapsulation for Maximum Efficiency 00:05:00
- Configuring the Angular 2 Renderer Service to Use Web Workers 00:08:21
- Configuring Applications to Use Ahead-of-Time Compilation 00:09:04
- Configuring an Application to Use Lazy Loading 00:08:48
Avec quelle version de logiciel ce tuto est-il compatible ?Angular 2
What is the required level to follow this tutorial ?advanced