Around 25 recipes to help you become pro in building powerful web apps with Angular 2
About This Angular 2 video training
- This first-rate reference guide's clear structure and intuitive index give you as a developer exactly the information you want in exactly the way you want it—it's easy to search, browse, or consult when you’re faced with a problem you need to solve.
- This course is divided into recipes. This format has been praised by readers as being ""easily-digestible"" and ""self-contained."" These bite-size chunks save you time and energy, and keep the necessary concepts clear
- The wide range of topics covered means the course is relevant to you no matter your capability level
- The author provides expert guidance in clear and concise prose
Course In Detail
Angular 2 introduces an entirely new paradigm for applications, wholly embracing all the newest concepts that are built into the next generation of browsers and cutting away all the fat and bloat from Angular 1.
This course plunges directly into the heart of all the most important Angular 2 concepts. Alongside the Angular 2 content, the course covers the new ES6 syntax, Typescript conventions, Web Components, and RxJS observables, among many other brand-new concepts.
The second volume of this course will cover the ES6 implementation of Promises and will show you how to integrate them with Angular 2 applications.
Once you’ve built a good foundation for the new concepts of Angular 2 from the previous volume, you’ll work with implementing RxJS observables and you’ll understand how to use them effectively.
Finally, you’ll learn how to inject dependencies and wrap HTTP APIs with a service. These topics will help you gradually level up your knowledge and move on to the next volume of this course.
AngularJS training table of contents (duration : 3h07m)
- The Course Overview 00:02:58
- Understanding and Implementing Basic Promises 00:13:20
- Chaining Promises and Promise Handlers 00:04:31
- Creating Promise Wrappers with Promise.resolve() and Promise.reject() 00:03:33
- Implementing Promise Barriers with Promise.all() 00:03:44
- Canceling Asynchronous Actions with Promise.race() 00:03:12
- Converting a Promise into an Observable 00:03:19
- Converting an HTTP service Observable into a ZoneAwarePromise 00:03:25
- Basic Utilization of Observables with HTTP 00:12:47
- Implementing a Publish-Subscribe Model Using Subjects 00:07:44
- Creating an Observable Authentication Service Using BehaviorSubjects 00:11:12
- Building a Generalized Publish-Subscribe Service to Replace $broadcast, $emit, and $on 00:10:43
- Using QueryLists and Observables to Follow the Changes in ViewChildren 00:07:32
- Building a Fully Featured AutoComplete with Observables 00:09:36
The Component Router
- Setting Up an Application to Support Simple Routes 00:12:43
- Navigating with Router Links 00:06:41
- Navigating with the Router Service 00:04:38
- Selecting a Location Strategy for Path Construction 00:05:24
- Building Stateful Router Link Behavior with Router Link Active 00:06:26
- Implementing Nested Views with Route Parameters and Child Routes 00:10:22
- Working with Matrix URL Parameters and Routing Arrays 00:05:40
- Adding Route Authentication Controls with Route Guards 00:16:28
Services, Dependency Injection, and NgModule
- Injecting a Simple Service into a Component 00:05:27
- Controlling Service Instance Creation and Injection with NgModule 00:06:41
- Service Injection Aliasing with useClass and useExisting 00:00:00
- Injecting a Value as a Service with useValue and OpaqueTokens 00:04:59
- Building a Provider-Configured Service with useFactory 00:04:54
Avec quelle version de logiciel ce tuto est-il compatible ?Angular
What is the required level to follow this tutorial ?advanced