Analyze, build and visualize your data with ease using Elastic Stack.
About This Elastic Video course
- It provides a detailed insight on all offering provided by the Elastic stack.
- Working demonstration of a data pipeline built with Elastic Stack.
- Multiple practical examples demonstrating the capabilities of Elastic stack
- Provides a detailed overview on how to perform log analysis using Elastic stack
Elastic Course In Detail
Leverage the capabilities of the Elastic Stack to deliver a complete, end to end solution for distributed search, analytics, logging and visualization. The Elastic stack is a powerful combination of open source products enabling organizations for deep search, data analytics and data visualizations.
This video tutorial will introduce you to the Elastic stack, starting by showing you how to set up the stack by installing the components of the stack with some basic configuration. We’ll move on to building a basic data pipeline using the Elastic stack. Finally, by the end of the course you will be able to develop a data pipeline using the Elastic stack and have a solid understanding of the role of each component of the stack (Elastic Search, Logstach, Kibana...).
Elastic training table of contents (duration : 2h10m)
The Elastic Stack
- The Course Overview free 00:07:40
- The Elastic Family free 00:07:32
- Making Sense of Your Data 00:05:43
- Installing and Starting Elasticsearch 00:05:01
- Installing and Starting Logstash and Kibana 00:11:19
Elasticsearch – Full-Text Search and Analytics Engine
- Basic Concepts of Elasticsearch 00:06:11
- Elasticsearch APIs 00:03:55
- Query DSL and Mapping 00:09:44
- Aggregations Using Elasticsearch 00:05:38
- Elasticsearch Analyzers 00:03:21
- Scripting in Elasticsearch 00:07:39
Collect, Parse, and Transform with Logstash
- Stashing with Logstash 00:08:13
- Logstash Plugins 00:02:07
- APIs for Logstash 00:04:02
Finding Insights with Kibana
- Building Kibana Interface 00:05:58
- Visualizing Data with Kibana 00:06:07
- Building Dashboards with Kibana 00:02:19
- Featuring Kibana 5 00:06:04
Building Data Pipeline with Elastic Stack
- Configuring Logstash Input 00:02:38
- Filtering and Processing Input 00:00:54
- Loading Data to Elasticsearch 00:02:51
- Discover Using Kibana 00:03:55
Elastic Stack Success Stories
- Netflix 00:03:51
- Salesforce 00:02:53
- Orange and Tango 00:04:30