Dive into the core architectural components and concepts of Angular 2 to develop strongly structured, versatile web applications.
About this Angular 2 Deep Dive Video course
- Create dynamic components and navigate through the various pages of an application
- Take advantage of powerful data binding and incorporate complex business logic with services
- Discover fundamentals as well as deeper topics for each area of learning, all through practical examples
Angular 2 video course In Detail
Angular 2 promises cross-platform coding, greater development efficiency, better speed and performance and incredible tooling to create applications, both mobile and desktop.
This video training delivers an early deepdive into the architectural aspects of Angular 2 development, and imparts the knowledge you need to understand comprehensively and put into practice the key concepts powering the framework.
We will begin by grasping the concepts of Angular 2, and apply them to an application that grows in complexity throughout the course, culminating in a fully-featured example of song-library.
You will discover how to present data to users while also ensuring that their interactions on the UI are handled by the presentation layer of your app. Then, we will take a look at business logic needs so that the system behaves exactly as per your requirements; here services and other abstraction layers will come into play.
You will also learn how to create forms with ease, and smoothly handle validation. At the end, we’ll glue all these development aspects with reactive and asynchronous programming, which you will embrace as you learn to control flows and story lines of actions in the app.
This course will not only teach you the ropes of developing with the framework, but also help you build more complex and future-proof applications.
AngularJS training table of contents (duration : 3h14m)
Head First into Angular 2
- The Course Overview free 00:03:03
- The Root of All Things 00:08:23
- To TypeScript or Not to TypeScript, That Is No Question 00:09:19
It’s All about Components
- One-way Data Binding 00:09:03
- Binding to Events 00:07:38
- Creating Your Own Component 00:09:26
- I/O – Component Data and Event Emitters 00:08:10
- Content Projection 00:08:58
- Directives 00:06:47
Injectables and Providers
- Built-in Services 00:05:50
- Creating an Injectable 00:05:37
- The Power of Providers 00:06:42
- Hierarchy of Injectors 00:07:07
- Testing a Service 00:09:44
Routing through the App
- Configuring the Router and Displaying Components 00:05:11
- Routing with Parameters 00:03:50
- Child Routing 00:06:04
- Lifecycle Hooks 00:05:54
- Built-in Pipes 00:05:19
- Custom Pipes 00:06:56
- Stay Pure 00:06:09
- Asynchronous Piping 00:06:27
Fun with Forms
- Go Full Template 00:07:43
- When the Model Gets Involved 00:08:16
- Validating Plenty 00:08:31
We Live in an Asynchronous World
- Keep Your Promises 00:10:04
- The Power of Observables 00:08:14